I secretly loved life in the days when I disappeared. "
當你學會了裝傻,懂得了扮啞,突然間就會發現,心知肚明的事其實不必言說,言不由衷的人也不必去揭穿.
When you learn to act stupid and dumb, you will suddenly find that you don't have to say what you know, and you don't have to expose those who don't mean it
不要總是在意自己在別人心裡的地位,活在別人的眼裡,等於失去了自己。
Don't always care about your position in others' hearts. Living in others' eyes is tantamount to losing yourself.
我很想對要你聯繫方式的人說:不好意思在你認識他之前他就已經是我的了
I'd like to say to the person who wants your contact information: sorry, he was mine before you knew him
“再見這個詞,到底是遺憾還是希望。”
"Goodbye is a word of regret or hope."
如果到不了一百,那我會更喜歡零。
If I can't get to 100, I'll prefer zero.
“贈你一鈴鐺,一步一響,一步一想”
Give you a bell, step by step, step by step"
這風華正茂的日子我想讓他迷途知返
In the prime of his life, I want him to know his way back
如果說我不曾見過太陽撕開雲霧你就是光。
If I have never seen the sun tear open clouds, you are light.
“人的慾望是無止境的,就像剛開始我也只是想知道你的名字”
"People's desire is endless, just like I just wanted to know your name at the beginning."
你是我難以預料的驚喜,也是我來日方長的溫柔。
You are my unexpected surprise and my tenderness for a long time to come.
奧特曼說:如果你喜歡一個女孩子就要對她說晚安安大公主.
Altman said: if you like a girl, say good night to her, princess.
“你隨便碰到的一個路人,可能是別人做夢都想見到的人”
"A passer-by you casually meet may be someone others want to see in their dreams."
當陪你的人要下車時,即使有再不捨,也要揮手告別。
When the people who accompany you want to get off, even if they don't give up, they should wave goodbye.文章來源: /c/user/token/MS4wLjABAAAApMG64if7JTnHaeAxq6GkowNvE_jRJKPTFDOxzmvRO6U/?source=tuwen_detail