Don't cry because it's over , smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,因為你曾經擁有。
You only live once , but if you do it right, once is enough.
人的生命只有一次,但是如果活出價值,一次也就夠了。
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
生活是世上最罕見的事情,大多數人,只是存在,僅此而已。
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
寧願被人討厭也要做真實的自己,不要去討好別人而虛偽的活著。
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
有時問題很複雜,但答案很簡單。
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
生活就是經常發生一些偶然。
Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
有時候,有的人是那麼美好。不在於長相,不在於說了什麼。就是他們原原本本的樣子。
Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day。
今天,給一個陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,這是他一天中見到的唯一的陽光。
If you want a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or thing.
如果你想過得快樂,把生活跟目標聯繫在一起,而不是跟某個人或某些事。
Life is an onion and one cries while peeling it.
生命就是一個洋蔥,我們淚汪汪的,一層層剝開它。
Three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words.
人生有三樣東西不可挽回:時間,機遇,以及說出去的話。
The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.
要走出痛苦的迷局,唯一的出路就是寬恕。
When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer , smile and say , " Why do you want to know? " 。
當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑著說:“你為什麼想知道?”
Real loneliness is not one's loneliness,but the loss of oneself in the endless noise.
真正的孤獨不是一個人寂寞,而是在無盡的喧嘩中喪失了自我。
You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
逃避生活永遠得不到內心的平靜。
The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
在逆境中綻放的花朵,是最珍貴、最美麗的。
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
腦袋在自己脖子上,腳在自己鞋子裡,自己的路自己選。
“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
有時候,生活只能是後知後覺,但卻必須勇往直前。
“Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.”
生活沒有義務滿足我們的期望。
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired。
懶惰不過是一種習慣,一種在累之前就開始休息的習慣罷了。
I feel like I'm standing in the middle of crowded room, screaming at top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.
我感覺我正站在擁擠的人群中,撕心裂肺地嘶喊,卻沒有人肯抬頭看一眼。